11/16/2014

MAC Studio Finish Concealor



I would say this concealer is high coverage.

it has SPF 35 which is great!

I use it with my fingers for the under eye area and to cover any spots I have I just put a little bit of it and blend it really good so it looks natural.

this shade is more like the color of my face so it looks like my skin other than a high lighter.

the thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't last all day even though I set it with powder.

i've heard that this concealer is supposed to be for the spots on your face not for your under eye area but it works fine with me.

since its more the color of my face when i use it under my eyes it kinda cancels out the greyish so when i apply a lighter concealer afterwards it would look really nice and not grey.





ستوديو فنش كونسيلير او مخفي عيوب من ماك

 هذا الكونسيلير يعتبر فل كفرج

 فيه واقي شمس ٣٥

 احط منه شوي تحت عيني و على الحبوب و ادمجه كويس علشان يطلع لوك طبيعي

  هذا اللون قريب من لون بشرتي أكثر من انه يكون فاتح او هاي لايت
و بما انه اكثر على لون بشرتي لمه احطه تحت عيني و احط كونسيلور فاتح فوقه ما يصير المكان رمادي لأن حق ماك صاير نفس الكوركتر او
 مصحح اللون

 الشيء الوحيد الي مو حلو فيه انه ما يضل طول اليوم حتى لو حطيت بودرة

سمعت انه هذا حق الحبوب او حق اخفاء اي شيء على الوجه بس بالعكس انا نفع معاي تحت العين

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق