7/18/2014

The Hair Whisperer

This is my holy grail hair product it seriously is the best thing ever. i have never used something this good!


.هذا احسن منتج بالنسبه لشعري. ما قد لقيت شيء زيه



Elvive re-nurition deep nourishing masque

so there are many reasons why i love this! first i want to say that i have really dry frizzy hair. so if your hair is like mine then you will love this!


!في أسباب كثيرة ليش حبيته. بس اول بقول انه شعري جاف و ينفش. فإذا شعرك زي شعري رح تحبين هذا




What it does: (or at least to me)

it keeps my hair moisturised. and keeps it less frizzy.
it makes my hair SUPER SOFT from the first time i use it i felt the difference.
it makes it very manageable and less tangled.


since i have dry hair this is exactly what i need! 
i can seriously tell the difference when i don't use it.

This is my second time buying it and it lasted a long time and i will be buying this forever. thats unless i find something better!



(إيش يسوي: (بالنسبه لي و شعري

.يترك شعري رطب. و يقلل من النفشه حقته
!يخلي شعري مررره ناعم حتى من أول إستعمال
.يخليه اقدر اسيطر عليه و يقلل من العقد

!بالنسبه إنه شعري رطب هذا بالضبط اللي كنت أحتاجه
.مره يفرق علي لمه ما استعمله

.هاذي ثاني مره اشتريه و طول معاي فتره و رح اضل اشتريه للأبد




How i use it:
when i'm in the shower i wash my hair with the shampoo make sure its all nice and clean then i squeeze the water out and put this all over my hair from the roots till the ends, then i take my hair into a bun wash my body and everything when i'm done with my shower i wash it out and comb my hair under the water this is the best way to untangle my hair.

thats it when i'm out of the shower i just leave my hair air dry for a couple of minutes then put it in a bun!

It coasts 40 Saudi Riayls.
i got it from a pharmacy and i'm sure you can find it at a super market.


:كيف أستعمله
 لمه اكون في الشاور و أغسل شعري بالشامبو و اتأكد صار شعري نظيف، بعدين اعصر المويا من شعري و احطه عليه من المنابت الشعر إلي الأطراف. بعدين اربط شعري . اغسل جسمي و كل شيء و اذا خلصت افتح شعري و اغسله بالمويا و  
.يامشطه بنفس الوقت. هاذي احسن طريقه علشان اتخلص من العقد

!و بس اطلع من الشاور و اخلي شعري ينشف بنفسه و بعدين اربطه

.سعره ٤٠ ريال سعودي
.شريته من الصيدلية بس اكيد تلقينه بالسوبر ماركت بعد

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق