11/24/2014

Nude Eyes


I've been looking everywhere for a nude eyeliner so I can apply is on my water line. 
I feel like nude is better than white cause it makes it look more natural.
I finally I found this from Revlon I love it so much!
it comes with a dark green eyeliner.
there is another one thats white and purple.
The only issue i have with this eyeliner is that it doesnt last for a long time and i have to reapply it.

it coasts 40 riyals.





 من زمان و انا أدور على كحل نود *بيج
 و اخيرا لقيت من ريڤلون اعجبني لونه احبه حق العين من داخل احس يعطيه لوك طبيعي اكثر من الأبيض 
 يجي معاه بالجهه الثانية لون الأخضر الغامق حلو لونه بعد بس للحين ما عرفت وين احطه 
في واحد ثاني ابيض و معاه بنفسجي
الشيء الوحيد اللي مو حلو فيه انه ما يثبت مده طويله لازم كل شوي اعيد عليه

 سعره ٤٠ ريال

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق